5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Radiation Effects Engineering Directors in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a candidate with demonstrated experience in the space radiation effects for the natural space radiation environment who desires a Director level leadership role in shaping and growing an outstanding Radiation Effects Engineering team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the people, process, tools and execution of work to support program radiation assurance requirements along with R&D efforts to mature radiation effects IP. These activities will have a strong focus on SEE along with TID/ELDRS and DD.
Job Description / Requirements:
* You will provide proposal support related to radiation effects scope of work and finalizing detailed radiation effects requirements after program award
* You will mentor and guide staff through test development, execution, and analysis along with program analysis and report development, program review delivery and oversight of outsourced radiation test support
* You will be responsible for reviewing forecast workload and staffing the Radiation Effects Engineering team to support program workload
* You will be responsible for training, performance reviews, and career development of your team
* In this role, you will also provide input and recommendations on IRAD spending for radiation effects testing and infrastructure development
* The ideal candidate will be a recognized leader in the field of space radiation effects and have a demonstrated track record of accomplishments
* A well rounded foundation of knowledge of the physical mechanisms underlying semiconductor radiation effects is required
* The candidate must demonstrate the application of this knowledge to understand and mitigate the effects of space radiation on commercial semiconductor technologies
* In addition, you will coordinate attendance and represent company at applicable conferences and seminars
* We are looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience and a Bachelors in Engineering, ideally with a Masters or Ph.D. in Radiation Effects, Nuclear Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, or another related discipline
* U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!