2 months ago
Boeing has an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Quality Systems Specialist in Auburn, WA. The Digital Data and Analytics is a growing segment of the Boeing Company and a key strategic initiative. Fabrication Business Intelligence and Analytics team has need for a highly motivated professional individual to work with our team to deliver value across the enterprise.
* Ability to Design and Develop software solutions to meet end user's requirements and ensure that applications integrate with overall system architecture.
* Deliver project and progress reporting to ensure implementations are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
* Eager to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Manufacturing Safety & Quality
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* 3+ years of programming experience in the following areas:
* .Net ,C# or VB, Asp.net, Data driven web applications
* Working experience in SQL Server, Teradata and Oracle
* Experience in Visual studio and TFS
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Working Experience in Tableau
* Expertise with web service technologies like JSON, webAPI, HTTP, SSL, Bootstrap, Knockout
* Experience with AngularJS and 3 party controls like Infragistics IgniteUI
* Experience with applied mathematics or statistics
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award