5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
STS is seeking a Senior Quality Program Manager in Dodge Center, MN. Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
You will be responsible for all activities and personnel in any of the following Quality areas: Product Quality, Process Improvement, Supplier Quality and Manufacturing. Position may involve implementation of quality systems, maintaining ISO certifications and compliance, and overall quality control.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for continuous improvement of control testing, manufacturing, assembly processes, tracking system cycle-time goals, and standard operating procedures; product quality; process control; supplier quality processes; ISO audits; receiving inspections; supplier audits; quality and contract proposals; and other related activities as assigned
* Work with other quality personnel in obtaining goals of meeting or exceeding customer specification while meeting target costs
* Report and chart quality measures
* Oversee and assign all product quality deficiency reports
* Respond to quality process nonconformance issues in an expedient manner
* Analyze and implement effective solutions in order to coordinate the resolution of major quality issues
* Must exhibit the ability to proactively plan and execute plans in accordance with established time constraints
* Coordinate and work inter-functionally with Quality, Engineering, Contracts, Sales, and Manufacturing to resolve quality related issues
* Create and assist in establishing, maintaining and certifying quality guidelines, processes and procedures. Promote awareness of procedures and quality systems within the organization
* Assign, schedule and coordinate quality audits internally and externally
* Communicate effectively with suppliers and internal teams to correct and prevent deficiencies
* Participate in or delegate a representative for all quality meetings including the Corrective Action Board, Control Testing and Management Review Meetings
* May be responsible for development, maintenance and continuous improvement of a process improvement training program
* Interview, supervise, appraise, and discipline employees. Acknowledge team accomplishments
* Responsible for budgeting activities and personnel reviews
* Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Business, Operations Management or related field
* 7 plus years of related work experience
* Two years knowledge or training on extreme-duty vehicles
* Advanced training/experience in the use of statistical techniques including CP/CPK
* MS Windows, Word, Excel, Project, and JD Edwards experience is mandatory within three months in this position
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
* Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
* Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
* 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
* Wellness Program
* 27 days of vacation within 1st year
* Education Reimbursement options
* Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.