Our Wimborne, Dorset based client are looking for a Quality Manager in Programmes. The company is a leading aerospace global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications. You would act as authority throughout the Product Development Cycle with key responsibility to ensure quality requirements are addressed throughout the engineering development of new products.
· Determination and generation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
· Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into robust production process controls
· Ensure Quality Management System adherence to EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) and Part 145 throughout the Product Development Lifecycle
· Ensure implementation of robust change control and configuration management process
· Manage and host Product Development auditing activities
· You must have Quality experience in aerospace or defence with QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
· You will have had exposure to influencing design within engineering
· Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus. EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments preferable though not essential.
· Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
· Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
· Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. They are growing the Quality team by 50% to drive Quality and on-time products, providing leadership in customer programmes and design assurance. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset, are a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.