BaseLine Aviation Services are seeking a Quality Manager to join our customer in a permanent basis in the UK.
Our customer is a UK CAA, EASA Part 145 approved MRO.
Quality Manager in this position you will report directly to the Accountable Manager and are responsible for:
• Developing, implementing and maintaining both Compliance Monitoring Program and Quality System over Part 145 & ISO 9001 Standard.
• Ensuring national and foreign aviation regulations are observed and implemented appropriately over Part 145.
• Liaising with competent CAA aviation authority and surveyors alike.• Management of findings and non-compliance reports.
• Monitoring the implementation of a corrective action plan and conduct a follow up to ensure compliance.
• Performing audits according to international and regulatory requirements and approved audit plans by following corporate policies and using techniques that deliver objective, measurable results.
• Fulfilling all stages of the audit process including: scope, objectives, follow-up and closing.
• Auditing of aircraft component technicians for the purpose of certification, auditing validity of equipment and tools calibration.
• Assessment and monitoring of third party contracted (or sub-contracted) service providers and suppliers to ensure standards are maintained.
• Monitoring of the company’s overseas facilities, including site visits to facilitate audit programs.
The applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous holder of EASA Form 4 approval is preferred but not mandatory.
• Prior working experience in: quality management, quality auditing, compliance systems.
• Experience working in Commercial/General aviation is preferred.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CAA/EASA regulations including: Part 145.
• Knowledge of auditing techniques including: planning, conducting and reporting.
• Must possess confident and effective interpersonal communication skills when dealing with colleagues, partners and authorities.
• Ability to communicate and to present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written, with attention to detail.
• Highly self-motivated and proactive with a willingness to take initiative.
• Ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
• Flexible approach to work, to match the operational requirements.
• Proficient in MS Office and comfortable learning new operating systems.• Willingness to occasional travel within the UK and Overseas.
Interested candidates please apply via link or contact our office for further details.