You are passionate about the sky, airplanes and excellent in your profession?
We would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently founded new independent Cargo airline based at the German logistics hub Leipzig/Halle Airport. We shall start our operations using five Boeing 737-400 Freighters in early 2019 providing freight capacities to e-Commerce-, Express Сargo- and charter businesses. To enhance our CAMO Team we are currently looking for a Quality Manager CAMO.
QM CAMO shall be acceptable to the CAA by submission of an EASA Form 4. QM CAMO reports directly to the Director Compliance and Safety Management and is responsible for:
· Preparation and adherence of the CLG CAMO quality & audit (compliance) plan
· Establish and manage a system that ensures that the CLG Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization and its procedures continue to meet the requirements of Part M
· Develop a quality system for CAMO and ensure that the quality system includes a feedback mechanism to the Accountable Manager
· Ensure that the quality system encompasses all sub-contractors used by CLG
· Establish CAMO Quality meetings with the Accountable and other managers, the purpose of these meeting will be to discuss compliance issues and the responses to findings raised both internally and externally
· Conduct regular reviews of the Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and its associated procedures manuals and the submission of proposed amendments to the LBA
· Conduct of the audits in accordance with the plan and allocation of any findings to the department head
· Monitoring of the effective closure of the findings and their root cause
· Carry out an annual review of the audit plan and checklists for their effectiveness
· Attend the CLG Safety Action Group meetings
· Review Part M related safety reports and initiate corrective actions
· Attend external meetings with CAM subcontractors on behalf of CLG
What’s in for me?
· attractive remuneration
· friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
· attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
· valuable experience of launching a new airline
· best career opportunities in a young and dynamically growing organization
· Hands-on mentality
· dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
· Ability and right to live and work in the EU in Germany / Leipzig area
· Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
· Good German language (written and spoken) skill
· Russian language proficiency is an asset
· Minimum 5 years-experience in airline quality management in manager or auditor role
· Experience in aircraft maintenance/airworthiness management in Part 145 / Part M environment
· Detailed knowledge and experience of aircraft maintenance and airworthiness management as required in Part M
· Knowledge and working experience with EU regulations Nr. 216/2008, 965/2012 and 1321/2014
· Detailed knowledge of aviation Quality- and Safety Management Systems’ function and operation
· Good IT, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Ppt knowledge is essential
· Experience with Centrik quality management system is an advantage
· Experience with TRAX maintenance management system is an advantage
· Knowledge of B737 type or other Boeing aircraft type is an advantage
· Valid Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1, EWIS and Human Factor training is an advantage
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, photograph, references, etc.