8 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Inspectors in Melbourne, Florida!
Inspect aircraft assembly activities and products for conformance with government and company standards and specifications. Report deviations and support preventive and corrective actions analysis aiming the delivery of products and services at their highest quality to customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Inspects the installation and operation of aircraft parts and equipments.
* Inspects work areas and practices to detect potential unsafe conditions.
* Read and understand the applicable technical information from Work Instructions, Drawings, Standards and Specifications.
* Use of inspection tools and test equipment applicable to the activity.
* Perform necessary work registers as requested by production and quality documents
* Prepare technical reports of quality deviations for engineering analysis.
* Support process of preventive and corrective actions plan analysis.
* H.S. Diploma or GED. Desired: A..S. degree in Aviation.
* Preferred: A&P License
* Technician Role requiring basic Skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the technical area assigned to.
* Generally 0-3 years of experience in area of responsibility experience as an aircraft A&P Mechanic plus two years inspection experience in a production environment.
* Desired: Prior Inspector work experience with aerospace quality systems that meet FAA requirements.
* Ability to read technical documents and interprets the information – metric system.
* Understand procedures, acting in problem solving, suggesting improvements.
* Safety and operating procedures for power-on aircraft
* Application and use of precision measurement instruments and test equipment.
* Team worker
* Logic thinking
* Detail oriented
* Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations.
* This employee is subject to an annual vision test.
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.