Job Title: Quality Inspectors
Location: Several sites across England & Northern Ireland.
Rate: £24-£26 DOE
Type: long term contract
Duration: 12 month initial contract (5 year project)
About the Opportunity:
Mane Aviation are actively looking for a team of Quality Inspectors with Aircraft interior experience.
Working on Aircraft interior inspection and Cabin parts inspection.
Candidates will be required to travel to different sites to perform Quality inspection work.
2 sites across England
2 sites across Northern Ireland
Role and Responsibilities:
Review of documents compliance (EASA Form 1, concessions, traceability)
Cabin Product final inspection following control plan check list, previous findings and airbus guidelines for:
- Visual Inspection of the chipset of cabin products regarding cosmetics defects to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards.
- Control functionality of moving parts (doors, buttons, arm caps …)
- Check correct installation and test procedure of Systems (IFE, electrics, water, Ventilation)
- Check presence and content of a lose item kit if necessary
- Check conformity of the elements to its definition
- Review supplier ATP, CofC, FAI reports and other documentation to ensure compliances.
- Aerospace experience
- Aircraft Interior and Cabin product knowledge and experience
How to Apply:
Please click the link below to apply!