Title: Quality Inspector - A320
Placement Type: Contract 6 months + Option to go permanent
Rate: €22 per hour
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8 - 10hrs day + Over-time during the weekends
Our client is a well established global organization, with facilities based all around the world and with over 20 years of experience in the aeronautical sector.
TARCG is currently looking to recruit Aircraft Mechanic Fitters on behalf of our client based in Hamburg, Germany on a Temp to Perm basis.
- Check and inspection of aircraft outstanding works and non - conformities (structure, mechanic and electric)
- Follow up of auto - verification if applicable and of special processes and their proper application as well of non - conformities, corrective & preventive actions.
- Communication and workflow with customer teams
- Measure & record linked with control steps
- Redaction and record of non - conformity reports
- Identification and traceability of the product linked with manufacturing documents
- Implementation of internal and customer procedures & instructions
- Identification and traceability of the product in accordance with manufacturing documents
- Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security, environment)
- Right to live & work in the European Union
- EWIS, HF, FTS Certificates
- 3/4 Years of experience working as a Quality Inspector
- Employment references from former employers
- Very good level of English, German or/and French
For more information, please, contact Anna in the TARCG Exeter offices or to apply, please click the APPLY button below.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, Airbus, aircraft technician, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, A320 , A320F, A320 Family.