3 months ago
Location : Location
# of Openings
1 month ago(4/22/2019 6:17 PM)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Inspector Tester to join our Fuzing & Products Division in Orlando, FL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform in-process and final inspection on electronic and electromechanical subassemblies and assemblies
* Inspect soldering to applicable specifications
* Must be able to obtain and maintain appropriate J-STD certification before inspecting any soldering work
* Inspect electronic subassemblies and assemblies for correct component and component orientation in accordance with assembly drawings
* Inspect electromechanical subassemblies and assemblies for assembly tolerances in accordance with inspection criteria
* Maintain inspection records in accordance with established procedures. Enter nonconformance on electronic database, such as TIPQA
* Inform Supervisor when material inspected indicates unacceptable trends in assembly operations
* Keep inspection area clean and orderly
* Use automated test equipment (ATE)
* Initiate Failure Analysis Reports for ATE
* Verify (initial setup) of test equipment for use in performing required inspections/test
* Perform basic SPC using SPC Software or hand calculations using calculator
* Knowledgeable in Statistical Process Control
* Be able to work report to the main plant or the Range as needed
* Requires ability to use standard math with an understanding of formulas, charts, drawings, specifications and measuring instruments.
* Must have computer skills including internet, Microsoft Outlook and Office applications.
* The selected individual must possess 12-months of relevant knowledge and experience.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
All positions at Kaman Aerospace Group require access to information, or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens, or US Permanent Residents (“green card holders”), and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights, to be considered for a position.
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. For more information, please click here for a notice that provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).