11 months ago
Works with assistance and direction to use predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to perform In Process, Receiving, Final and FAIR inspections of products such as machine parts, mechanical assemblies, purchased standard hardware, and the inspections of applied protective coatings including verification of thermal process (heat treat).
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Conduct In Receiving, In Process, Final or FAIR inspections
* Use Priority Dispatch report to Arrange inspection work queues based on priority work
* Understand and, under supervision, conduct product verification in accordance with inspection plans and applicable Klune NH process practices used in the work center
* Interpret and work with Traveler, blueprints, specifications, digital models, diagrams or other customer specifications to determine customer required inspections
* Ensure Traveler package includes all required blue prints, specifications, outside vendor certificates and manufacturing process stamps
* Use of common inspection measuring equipment including, but not limited to, surface plates, micrometers, height gages, radius gages, protractors, profilometers, bore gauges, dial indicators etc to perform required inspections.
* Use inspection instructions and checklists.
* Accept or reject malfunctioning or non-conforming units or systems.
* Identify and segregate non-conforming product per established procedures
* Generate Non-Conformance Reports as well as other internal departmental report forms.
* Move completed work to next staging area
* Review of Material Certifications, Material Test Reports, Certificate of Conformance, Data Reports, against relevant standards and specification, and PO requirements.
* Reviews all completed work orders, product documentations, test and inspection data to ensure entries are complete, accurate, and legible.
* Ensures that material traceability, processing certification, assembly and testing of customer furnished, vendor-supplied products or services, or work in process meet Internal and customer requirements.
* Utilizes on-line data systems and electronic media to verify customer data, specifications, work in progress status, and data entry.
* Responsible for supporting and ensuring compliance to ISO9000/AS9100 Quality Management System
* Maintains quality records and files. May be asked to participate in quality audits and surveillances conducted by internal audit teams or customer representatives
* May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
* Use Vantage to input transactions
* Perform First Article inspections as well as multiple spot inspections of In Process parts.
* Perform Receiving Inspection of incoming products for dimensional, traceability, count, and material conformance.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* College Degree Preferred
* 3-5 Years Final/In process Quality inspection experience
* 3-5 Years Aerospace Manufacturing e experience preferred
* Prior Sheet Metal Experience
* Knowledge of Measurement Tools (Calipers, Micrometers etc.)
* Ability to read and interpret Blue Prints
* Prior experience with in AS9100/NADCAP environments