Our client is a household name in the composite industry in the UK and overseas. As part of continued growth, they are recruiting a Quality Engineer for a permanent position.
Based within the Quality team and reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping with the management and improvement of the Company’s procedures in accordance with Quality Management system
Working as part of a cross functional team alongside Design, Production Engineering, Project Engineering and Manufacturing, the Quality Engineer will promote Continuous Improvement through AS9100D/ISO 9001: 2015.
As part of the role, the Quality Engineer will:
· Respond and manage to customer queries, NCR’s, and any customer related requests
· A assess supply chain, carry our site visits and suggest any potential improvements
· Provide Final Inspection assistance and approval/release of Finished Products, including the approval of completed Works Orders
· To register all incoming external and internal concerns, communicate and manage timely Root Cause Analysis, Containment, Corrective and Preventative Actions to closure
· To support the Quality Department in many areas such as:
o registration and closure of all Concession Requests to enable timely delivery of finished product
o register, issue, and control of important documents such as Work / Process Instructions, and Quality Care Points etc
o facilitating the company’s Calibration system
· To perform appropriate QMS, Process and Product audits and manage timely corrective action to closure
Our client requires the following experience to consider applications:
· Relevant Engineering Qualification
· Previous demonstrable experience gained within a similar role, ideally motorsport or aerospace
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work within one of the best companies in their sector. So click to apply if this role matches your skills and experience.