3 months ago
Unitek Technical Services provides supplier management, development and related technical services to corporations around the world.
* Utilize quality science techniques to effect continuous performance improvement at assigned suppliers;
* Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to process, assembly, manufacturing, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or electro-mechanical systems;
* Ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established company and regulatory standards;
* Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement; Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, supplier, and procurement (as appropriate) to ensure requirements / expectations are satisfied; Facilitate development of supplier recovery plans;
* Monitor and evaluate supplier process for compliance to purchase order and engineering requirements; Collaborate with supplier to investigate root cause and corrective actions when process or product deficiencies are detected;
* Identify, plan, and facilitate cross-functional improvement activities;
* Deploy variation management tools and techniques at select suppliers to mitigate risk;
* Have performed Quality System Audits, AS9102 First Article Reviews;
* computer proficiency and proficiency with MS Office products.
Unique Requirements or Exceptions to Basic Job Description:
**Candidate MUST HAVE a good understanding of machining processes with specialty metals, particularly titanium.
- Estimated work Hours: 36 hours per week
- Candidate must also have a CGP (Controlled Goods Program) certification that is not assigned to a previous employer.
NOTE: W2 contract position to work on a part-time basis. Must be US citizen, we are unable to sponsor at this time.