3 months ago
Unitek Technical Services provides supplier management, development, and related technical services to corporations around the world.
* Evaluates and or appraises supplier's manufacturing capabilities to baseline their processes for conformance to various documented commodity checklists and or QMS special processes
* Established part quality evaluation plans from material requests through material receipt (full life cycle)
* Provides resolution and disposition of non-conformance materials to ensure adequate corrective action.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
* Estimated hours per week : 10. May temporarily surge to more standard and travel hours depending on supplier issues and required on-site activity. Overnight, out-of-state, and out-of-area travel may be required to support additional supplier assignments or activity.
* Candidate should have a personal laptop
* US Citizen
* W2 contract - not able to sponsor at this time