4 months ago
Unitek Technical Services provides supplier management, development and related technical services to corporations around the world.
* Former LMC- MFC employee for this position is required.
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
* Quality engineer responsible for supplier FAI review and disposition with input of product status to the LM-P2P/ SAP ERP system
* Acceptable candidates will have experience in product inspection method/ processes across multiple commodity types from mechanical to electrical
* Tasks will be to clear FAI backlog at Orlando campus with pending or suspended dispositions
* Other responsibilities will include the evaluation of MMR (Material Master Records) Text Keys based on design documents
* Should have working knowledge of the general and specific text keys used in P2P/ SAP
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in the use of LM-P2P/ Sap ERP systems with Mech/ Electrical inspection methods
* Technical requirements interpretation and validation
* Ability to make product disposition after review of technical specification and guidance
* Documentation of FAIs in accordance with AS9102.
* Processing of MMRs based on design documents
* Be efficient using computer systems and web portals
* Efficient in the use of LM P2P/ Sap ERP system
Out of state candidates: travel to Orlando campus for work with lodging/ meals expenses via approval
1. W2 contract position to work on a part-time basis.
2. Must be US citizen, we are unable to sponsor at this time.