Role and Responsibilities
The role will be to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company procedures and safety policies. You will ensure that the planned and ad hoc maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and company procedures.
We are looking for someone who has extensive knowledge in the following:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Detailed knowledge of EASA Part 145 and its practical application
· Received formal aviation engineering training
· Received appropriate training in Human Factors (HF), Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) and Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS)
· Previous auditor experience in an aviation
· Eligible to qualify for and hold UK airside security passes, as per DFT regulations.
· Previous experience within aircraft maintenance
· Understanding of the engineering authorisation process
· Proficient IT skills in particular Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Powerpoint).
This full-time role will be based at our Head Office in Cheshire, and will be 40 hours per week.
The role will require occasional travel within UK and abroad between Line stations and engineering projects for scheduled and product audits