3 months ago
Unitek Technical Services provides supplier management, development and related technical services to corporations around the world.
* Utilize quality science techniques to effect continuous performance improvement at assigned suppliers;
* Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to process, assembly, manufacturing, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or electro-mechanical systems;
* Ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established company and regulatory standards;
* Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement; Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, supplier, and procurement (as appropriate) to ensure requirements / expectations are satisfied; Facilitate development of supplier recovery plans;
* Monitor and evaluate supplier process for compliance to purchase order and engineering requirements; Collaborate with supplier to investigate root cause and corrective actions when process or product deficiencies are detected;
* Identify, plan, and facilitate cross-functional improvement activities;
* Deploy variation management tools and techniques at select suppliers to mitigate risk;
* Have performed Quality System Audits, AS9102 First Article Reviews;
* computer proficiency and proficiency with MS Office products.
Candidate should be located in approximate area shown in the circle on the map. Within approximately 25 miles of White Plains, NY such as Yonkers, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, the Bronx (candidates on Long Island will only be considered if SR remains open for extended period of time).
NOTE: W2 contract position to work on a part-time basis. Must be US citizen, we are unable to sponsor at this time.