Our Wimborne, Dorset based client are looking for Quality Engineers. Progression to a Quality Manager role is possible due to the growth within the company. The company is a leading aerospace global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications. You would act as authority throughout the Product Development Cycle with key responsibility to ensure quality requirements are addressed throughout the engineering development of new products.
· Generation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
· Completion of required First Article Inspections (AS9102) and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
· Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
· Manage and host Customer audits and source inspection activities
· Ensure inspection process adherence and associated physical and document sign-off of product prior to despatch.
· You should have Quality experience in aerospace or defence ideally with QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards. You may be a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager is a smaller organisation
· Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus. EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments preferable though not essential.
· Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
· Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
· Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. They are growing the Quality team by 50% to drive Quality and on-time products, providing leadership in customer programmes and design assurance. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset, are a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.