Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Quality Lineside Engineer
Pay: £25 per Hour LTD company
Contract: 8am-5pm Monday- Friday, 37 hours a week, 6 Months Contract
The Quality Lineside Engineer will support the AUK team located in Filton by Leading a new Product Introduction Ensuring all Quality Processes are followed to Comply with EASA 21G requirements.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the EGB Control/Quality Plan
- Responsible for supporting D decisions ensuring they are quality driven as well as cost / delivery
- Responsible for the implementation of APQP techniques where required during the introduction of the EGB work package into Filton Plant, specifically on the release of production planning for Filton wok package
- Responsible to Define, implement, collect and communicate Quality performance
- Measures, during the introduction of the EGB work package into Filton Plant.
- Responsible for reviewing the certification/attestation requirements for release of EGB from Filton Plant, identifying gaps and support in solutions
- Supporting QRS as focal point for informing Authorities (EASA) via the significant change process of the new work introduction
- Applicants should be educated to HNC level or have appropriate experience.
- Experience of Airbus Quality Procurement
- Experience in product industrialization
- Awareness of production techniques
- Competent in Quality Techniques PFMEA, Root Cause Analysis. AQP, FAIR
- Awareness of Production Organisation Approval (EASA PART21G) requirements
- Familiarity with SAP systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"