Quality Control Manager to manage a team of Quality Inspectors who monitor and validate the Quality of Parts and Assemblies for Aviation Company based in Dorset.
You will have previous experience working in an Inspection environment and be familiar with AS9100 & AS9102 FAIR requirements. The ability to read and interrogate engineering drawings including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and be familiar with general non-conformance processes. You will be confident dealing with Suppliers and Customers.
General responsibilities of a Quality Control Manager
· Manage the Goods Inwards product quality & supporting paperwork checks
· Evaluate conformance to Engineering requirements.
· Manage Inspection of partially and fully completed Assemblies to Engineering requirements.
· Manage and conduct Patrol Inspection of random stages to ensure compliance to drawing and process.
· Raise and manage the raising of NCRs for non-conforming products
· Manage review of supplier generated FAIs and Grade 1 part control plans and amend MRP and Visual FAIR systems accordingly
· Manage compilation of FAIRs for internal assembly work
· People Management
· Using gauges & measuring equipment
· GD&T, FAIRs, PPAP experience
· Working in a complex assembly organisation
Benefits of a Quality Engineer:
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Quality Control Manager in a state of the art facility based in Dorset with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.