STS Technical Services is Hiring Quality Control Inspectors in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a Quality Control (QC) Inspector who has experience with solder joint inspection of SMT and mixed technology hardware. The candidate will also have experience with inspection and measurement of mechanical hardware.
Job Description / Requirements:
* The QC Inspector must be able to clearly communicate and document inspection results
* The candidate must be able to read and interpret engineering documentation as well as adjust to changing priorities in a dynamic manufacturing environment
* The QC Inspector must be able to pass NASA/JPL and IPC J-STD inspection certification testing, including vision testing
* Ability to sit and operate an inspection microscope for long periods (e.g. up to 10 hour shifts) is required
* Must be able to support overtime and weekend work
* A high school diploma or GED is required
* Must have at least 5 years of Quality Inspection experience
* U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!