9 months ago
Conduct inspection of maintenance, preventive maintenance or alterations as authorized in the repair station roster. Ensure the airworthiness of the articles on which the repair station or any of its contractors performs maintenance or alterations before approving that article for return to service.
* A&P Certificated under 14 CFR Part 65. Airframe license at a minimum.
* Thoroughly familiar with the applicable 14CFR 145 regulations and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article on which maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alterations are being performed
* Proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected
* Understand, read, and write English
* Preferred sheet metal and composite experience with Nacelle components including thrust reversers, inlet cowls, performing operational test of thrust reversers, familiar with composite bonding process, and basic electrical bonding checks.