about 1 year ago
Job Code :
HEICO Component Repair Group
Miami FL US 33166
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
HEICO Component Repair Group is currently looking for a QC Inspector for our Accessories Division. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advancement, this is the position for you. The position will be located in Miami, FL. In this position, the QC Inspector may be required to:
Perform inspections and return to service of repaired and Overhauled of Aircraft Components in accordance with company and FAA Regulations.
* Must possess Airframe and Powerplant license (preferred but not required)
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience performing and/or inspecting aircraft accessories component repairs / overhauls
* Must be able to read and interpret technical data
* Must be able to read and write the English language
* Must be proficient in the use of Tools & Equipment
* Must possess a general understanding of Aircraft Component Maintenance Manuals
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company. HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.
Job Requirements :