10 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
* You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
* You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
* You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
* You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers (and boss!) super proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at UTC Aerospace Systems, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
* Assist in Site Quality initiatives on Customer Escapes, Cost of Poor Quality Reduction, Regulatory and Customer Compliance tasks.
* Support Quality Clinic activities in non-conforming material root cause corrective action investigations.
* Assist in driving product and process integrity through Zero Defect Methodology.
* Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in engineering related field.
* Must have GPA of 3.0.
* Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework.
* Lean and/or Six Sigma training
* Strong skills in MS Office Software Suite
* Ability to work independently
* Results-oriented, High energy and a strong work ethic
* Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to develop strategy
* Strong Communication skills and demonstrate Teamwork & Collaboration
* Proven leadership ability, initiative, and individuals that are self-motivated
* Champion of change and vision
Education: Pursuing a bachelor's degree in engineering related field.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.