Compliance Auditor Operations - Reporting Lines, Duties & Requirements
Duties and reporting lines:
Reports directly to the Safety/Compliance Manager.
Carry out internal and external audits IAW the audit programmes to include report writing and discussions with Departmental Heads on root cause for any NCRs raised.
Promote the Company QMS/SMS.
Approve compliance related Company Procedures and disseminate.
Promote continuous improvement throughout the Company.
Submit occurrence reports, when required.
Provide information, guidance and advice, to personnel, on all regulatory matters when required.
1. Must have worked for several years in an operations environment in the aircraft industry
2. Must have a thorough knowledge of EASA regulatory requirements with regards to Operations
3. Must be willing and able to attend and pass audit courses as required by the role.
4. Must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence (due to the nature of the position a certain amount of travelling will be involved as part of the duty).
Nice to haves:
1. Worked previously in an audit capacity
2. Working knowledge of Part 145 and Part M
Training and courses will be provided, where necessary covering formal auditing techniques. However, self-improvement and study in all aspects of compliance and regulatory requirements is paramount to continuous improvement and will form part of the ongoing competency assessment for the individual.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take a step up in their aviation career with the full support of an excellent employer.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.