Compliance Auditor Engineering - Reporting Lines, Duties & Requirements
Duties and reporting lines:
* Reports directly to the Safety/Compliance Manager.
* Carry out internal and external audits iaw the audit programmes to include report writing and discussions with Departmental Heads on root cause for any NCRs raised.
* Promote the Company QMS/SMS.
* Approve compliance related Company Procedures and disseminate.
* Promote continuous improvement throughout the Company.
* Submit occurrence reports, when required.
* Assess and approve suppliers and subcontractors.
* Provide information, guidance and advice, to personnel, on all regulatory matters when required.
* Assist in compilation of SAG and SRB reports/presentations.
1. Must have completed formal aircraft or aeronautical engineering training and supply a copy of the certificate issued.
2. Must have completed a formal auditing course and supply a copy of the certificate issued.
3. Must have been a practicing auditor over the past 12 months.
4. Must have a thorough knowledge of Part 145 and Part M Subpart G & I regulatory requirements and attended formal courses on the subjects and supply copies if the certificates issued.
5. Must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence (due to the nature of the position a certain amount of travelling will be involved as part of the duty).
Nice to haves:
1. Working knowledge of EASA Ops.
2. Working knowledge of Part 21 Subpart J and/or G.
Training and courses will be provided, where necessary, covering all company approvals. However, self-improvement and study in all aspects of compliance and regulatory requirements is paramount to continuous improvement and will form part of the ongoing competency assessment for the individual.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.