11 months ago
• Male or Female, Age over 28 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage.
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 600 or above.
• Good computer knowledge – Microsoft Excel, Office 365 are advantage
• QA Experience in airlines industries at least 5 years.
• Pass QMS Lead Auditor Course.
• Good Civil Aviation Requirement knowledge – CAAT, IOSA are advantage
• Good ISO 9000 Requirement knowledge
• Alert, Energetic and willing to work as part of a team.
• Work well under pressure and to be on time
• No criminal conviction, imprisonment, misdemeanor or finding for guilt.
• Excellent health
• Good Leadership
• Manage regulatory compliance and associated approvals.
• Maintain effective communication and relationships with all regulatory, legislative and certification bodies on matters concerning compliance.
• Manage the independent function and authority of the examiner’s role.
• Maintain the effectiveness and compliance of the company’s Quality Management System.
• Manage the continuous improvement program throughout the company.
• Prepare a quality audit program.
• Develop and implement quality plans as projects dictate.
• Coordinate with The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand and the other authority during audit.
• Coordinate the provision of a management review process, providing a means of monitoring and analyzing the status of the Quality Management System.
• Undertake other duties, accept delegated tasks, and the subsequent authorities and accountabilities associated with such duties and tasks, as directed by the accountable / QA Director.
• Monitor training program for all QA staff
• Monitor and follow up nonconformity from Internal and External Audit.