5 months ago
Join Delta IT on our journey to becoming the best IT organization in the airline industry.
Delta IT is on a journey of transformation. We are changing the way we do business from top to bottom. As thought-leaders within Delta, we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision.
Delta IT employees are thinkers, doers, innovators.
We are proactive.
We are collaborative.
We deliver impact to our customers.
Join us on our transformation journey in becoming a world-class IT organization at the world's best airline!
Delta's Enterprise Mobility Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers help develop cutting-edge, industry leading mobile technologies that will help define the next-generation of travel solutions and experiences. Our QA Engineers are Full Stack Testers responsible for defining, tracking, and executing quality assurance processes and metrics across all levels of our mobile applications. QA Engineers should have a Bachelor's degree and applied experience using automation to test cross-platform native Mobile Apps, devices and services in a team environment through implementation. All candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile environment with tight deadlines.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Lead quality assurance testing for agile, native applications, tools, and software features and projects on Android and iOS devices
- Follow QA processes and methodologies and enforce them within the team
- Define and implement automation based test strategies
- Using automation testing methods to complete UI/Integration tests, UX and UI verification tests, responsive and break point testing, accessibility validation, Apps functional tests, API validation
- Setup Automation test tool for regression testing and automated test cases.
- Write, maintain, and execute test cases both automated and manual
- Review and provide feedback on design and architectural documents for new features in the roadmap
- Adhere to core testing principles set by team and group leadership
- Work independently with little supervision on daily deliverables
- Produce accurate estimates and participate in daily task tracking activities
- Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation
- Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding throughout the software development lifecycle as integrated on mobile devices
- Work closely with the developers and engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
- Socialize and collaborate testing efforts with peers
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- 5+ years' experience working with mobile software products.
- 5+ years of experience with automation test tools
- 2+ Years of such as Xamarin UI Test, Selenium, Appium
- 5+ years' experience in quality assurance
- Strong testing experience on Apple iOS and Android
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applied experience in QA technologies using Git, Jenkins, Postman, C#, Xamarin UI Test, Calabash, Xamarin Insight, Xamarin Test Cloud, Jira highly preferred
- Strong experience in QA test technologies or equivalent agile technologies
- Experience testing mobile apps for user experience, mobile app design, functionality, accessibility, regression, security, availability
- Experience with mobile devices, Android OS and iOS.
- Validating API services using tools
- QE experience in J2EE and C# technologies strongly preferred
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (any technical role)
- Experience with functional testing, exploratory testing, test automation (Xamarin UI Test is a plus)
- Experience using an agile lifecycle methodology (experience is a plus)
- Experience using defect management software (Jira is a plus)
- Experience using revision control systems (GitLab is a plus)
- Experience with white box testing and building testing frameworks
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Understanding of product release cycles, code repositories, branching, labeling, and packaging
- In depth knowledge and understanding of complex Native and Cross-platform Mobile applications and Mobile Operating system such as Android and iOS and Mobile Device HW
- Experience with enterprise mobile software or consulting/client management businesses.
Delta Air Lines develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.