To provide independent assessment and assurance in a Complex Weapons manufacturing environment that Manufacturing and related processes are applied across all projects. To provide professional support and advice on all aspects of quality within Manufacturing UK. Provide support on quality and process development and identify and implement sustainable Process improvements to existing methods and processes.
Support Manufacturing UK in the identification and reduction of project risk or issues associated with process application, process effectiveness or compliance.
* Provision of quality assurance assistance to Manufacturing UK in support of manufacturing excellence including development and delivery of quality awareness and other process and quality-related training.
* Supporting Manufacturing UK on all programmes to achieve cost, time and quality targets.
* Assessing and controlling the Product Assurance Quality processes and the resulting outputs.
* Assuring the Company Business Management System is correctly tailored to and implemented in Company production programmes, and providing the appropriate level of support to improve the effectively of processes used by Manufacturing UK.
* Confirm through a programme of Independent assessments and audits that processes and quality requirements are being successfully implemented, applied and improved. Provide reports to Management that identifies the outcome of audits and issues. Monitor the progression of any improvements from audit activities and the timely closure of identified issues.
* Delivery of First Article Inspection reports in support of Industrial Validation Activities.