** Qualified Accounts Manager**
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for a Qualified Accounts Manager on behalf of our established Business Aviation client based in Luton however the position will relocate to the headoffice in Farnborough after two years.
This is a permanent position.
This role would require someone who has knowledge in current processes, regulations and daily activity as required to support the transition of the business with expansion to its new location. Demonstrated ability to take lead on projects and assignments to complete within the deadline. Must be proficient in the use of personal computers, spreadsheets and accounting database software.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage respective area accounting procedures and performance as it relates to Treasury, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Resolves internal and external issues (VAT, payroll, vendor, etc)
- Analyse and maintain accurate general ledger and sub-ledger details and perform underlying analysis
- Maintain treasury operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Coordinate with GAC (US) Treasury on cash levels (US & GBP), cashflow requirements and reporting
- Review and communicate FX changes/impact
- Review and analyse financial data in a timely manner to support established schedules and deadlines
- Support external and internal audits including statutory reporting audits
- Manage and review all procedures established by corporate rules and requirements in accordance with Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles Direct the development of methods and procedures necessary to ensure financial control of all areas of responsibility
- Review and evaluate performance of personnel in respective area Provide subordinates with proper leadership, training and guidance to ensure professional growth
- Maintain an environment of continuous process improvement, both in support of operations and with financial processes
- Prepare analysis and recommend solutions for problems and improvements to existing systems and processes
- Manage processing, tax reporting, and property management for US Expats for sales offices and field reps
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, review of C79 requirements
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance with a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 8 Years’ experience in Finance/Accounting
Salary and Benefits:
- £55,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Sickness payment.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.