3 months ago
Job Title: QC INSPECTOR APPRENTICE
Job Description: SUMMARY:
Program designed to qualified General Aviation / Military individuals as commercial Inspectors undergoing maintenance and repairs at our MRO.
1. Comply with initial inspection of commercial type aircraft using customer provide work instructions.
2. Inspect and accept or reject all required inspection items and non-routine work accomplished on commercial type aircraft.
3. Inspect aircraft and components.
4. Training on weight and balance for commercial type aircraft and complete calculations.
5. Perform off aircraft Inspections.
6. Training on customer logbooks.
7. Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep work area clean.
8. Maintain work performed on O.J.T. forms for the training department.
9. Successfully complete any training courses deemed necessary by supervision.
10. Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her lead or supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Under General Direction. Normally performs duties after receiving general instructions as to methods, procedures, and desired results.
INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS: A high level of interpersonal skills is required to maintain an effective relationship with co-workers and supervision.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT: Requires easy mobility around various sections of aircraft. Requires mental skills and quickness with the ability to cope with stress and intense effort fort or exertion usually caused by long working hours. Working environment requires standing 90% of the work day on hard surfaces. Must be able to lift 25 pounds and report to work regularly.
EDUCATION: A & P License required.
a. Pass an interview conducted by the chief Inspector
b. Pass a vision test
c. Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
d. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years of experience in maintaining general aviation A/C, helicopters, or A/C in the US Armed Forces.
Date Posted: 1/14/2019
Closing Date: Until Filled