4 months ago
Flightradar24 is looking for an experienced QA/Test Lead to own and improve the company’s QA process working together with a junior tester and development teams. You’ll be a part of a highly dynamic group in the product team and will work cross-functionally with many different teams. The ability to create test plans, execute testing (automated & manual) and communicate well with stakeholders is imperative for success in this role.
What you’ll do
* Own and improve the QA process working together with junior tester and development teams
* Analyze new features and write test plans in line with product team ambitions
* Implement and maintain automated tools for testing iOS and Android native apps, web front-end and C++ back-end services
* Perform manual testing by both exploratory and feature testing
* Write thorough and clear bug descriptions so developers and stakeholders can reproduce issues and verify fixes
* Manage issues and bugs using Jira
* Coordinate closely with development teams recommending best practice testing methodologies and tools
* Coach and set priorities for junior tester
* Own and maintain in-house test device library to cover relevant hardware and software compatibility
Who you are
* Minimum two years of professional QA experience, both in automated and manual testing - preferably from iOS, Android, web and back-end services
* Experience writing automated test scripts
* Effective organizational skills, managing many complex projects simultaneously and a familiarity issue/project tracking tools - preferably Jira
* Excellent English skills (written and verbal) - Swedish skills are not required for this role
* Good to haves include experience using Selenium, Jenkins, debugging software, and crash reporting output
* Extra points if you have an eye for design aesthetics and know when something deviates from design mockups
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Professional customers include many of the largest companies in the aviation industry. At Flightradar24 you'll be part of a very international group (more than a dozen different nationalities represented) of tech-savvy aviation enthusiasts in our office in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply
Send applications by email with subject line "QA Test Lead" to careers [at] flightradar24.com. Applications should include a cover letter and your updated CV, both in PDF format. Candidates will be considered continuously so applying early is encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!