about 1 month ago
* 15-Feb-2019 to 16-Mar-2019 (CST)
* TMG - MAD
* Madison, AL, USA
* Full Time
Provides quality assurance inspections for purchased product including dimensional checks and paperwork review.
* Verifying that quantities, revision levels, and paperwork all match purchase order requirements
* Verifying ESD packaging as flowed down on purchase order and complying to ESD protocol for ESD sensitive product.
* Inspecting supplied product to engineering drawings provided by customer.
* Verifying shelf-life requirements and creating shelf life labels for chemicals, paints, and adhesives
* Documenting and labeling non-conforming product from suppliers for MRB.
* Managing material flow through Receiving Inspection area including priority items.
* Evaluating product for suspect counterfeiting using Tyonek suspected Unapproved Parts Avoidance Plan as a guideline.
* Create AS9102 reports for purchased product if required
* Input receiving inspection data into Costpoint (ERP system) to show current status of material.
* Other Duties as Assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Requires at least 2 years' experience in the area of Electronic Mfg. Inspection.
* Strong knowledge of Deltek Costpoint.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Able to read assembly drawings and understand BOM's.
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
* Knowledge of ESD safety requirements.
* Able to use manual inspection tools such as calipers, scales, and micrometers.
* Self-starter, able to work without direction.
* Ability to work well within a team and with other departments
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
* Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
* Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
* May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
* Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/ VEVRAA/ ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.