8 months ago
Royal Schiphol Group
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol needs more room to accommodate the growth in the number of passengers and air transport movements. It has therefore embarked on numerous major construction projects, including a new pier and terminal, the renovation and expansion of the train and bus station, new parking garages and the expansion of the drop-off roads. These major projects are being integrally managed by a new organisation at Schiphol Group, the Capital Programme.
The Delivery Team is responsible for managing the scope, schedule and operational interfaces of all construction related activities of the Capital Programme. Through monitoring of the construction activities and engagement of the PM/CM firm, the team will be focussed on schedule certainty, budget delivery, and that construction works meet the required standards whilst enforcing a strong health and safety culture on the Capital Programme. With the development and implementation of construction, testing and commissioning and ORAT plans, impacts to the operations of Schiphol Airport will be controlled and risk mitigation for construction activities optimized. The Delivery Team has extensive construction knowledge and expertise of operational rules and regulations of Schiphol with team leads focussing on schedule delivery, interfaces, logistics, quality, health and safety, and testing, commissioning and ORAT.
* Managing and coordinating the project quality programme/plan activities for all functions of the Capital Programme.
* Preparing and establishing the quality programme/plan within the Capital Programme.
* Developing, documenting and validating inspection and test methods to support design verification/validation, in-process inspection, and final inspection activities of construction works.
* Maintaining quality metrics/goals for the Capital Programme and provides performance feedback.
* Defining and implementing quality system tools and procedures to support work processes.
* Coordinating, supervising and/or participating in the Capital Programme auditing and monitoring program to verify the effectiveness of the project quality program/plan.
* Supervising and monitoring of all QC testing requirements, including the compliance to national, governmental and local standards.
* Controlling and archiving of all project documentation through the lifespan of the Capital Programme in conjunction with the Document Controller.
* Identifying and reporting of QA/QC related issues to the Delivery Lead and key personnel of the Capital Programme that could impact schedule, cost, quality and safety.
* Reports to the Delivery Lead.
* Typically fifteen (15) years of relevant experience on large, complex infrastructure construction projects.
* Thorough understanding of national, state and local standards of test methods and applicable degrees of certification and accreditation.
* Proven experience as a QAQC manager.
* Strong communication skills.
* Fluent in the English language in writing and in speech.
Schiphol Group is always on the move providing you with both professional and personal growth. We offer attractive company benefits for example: courses, use of company health and fitness activities and bring your own device budget. Further you get a chance to work with an inspiring team and work on special projects at Europe’s Preferred Airport.
If you have any question regarding this vacancy, please contact Frank Bax via, Recruiter. Interested? Please submit your resume in English and apply directly using the button below. The interviews will be held in English.