7 months ago
Deputy Quality Manager
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy.
We are currently hiring a QA Engineer to cover a Deputy Quality Manager’s Position to be based in Bergamo – Italy.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 76 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
* Have working knowledge of EASA and ENAC regulations.
* Have proven QA background relating to aircraft maintenance organization environment.
* Have quality system and auditing techniques knowledge and proven experience.
* Knowledge of the B737 aircraft type would be an advantage but training can be provided
* Engineering background would be an advantage but not a requirement.
* Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
* Flexibility to travel the Ryanair/SEAS network.
* Must hold a valid EU passport.
* Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly.
* MS Office suite experience
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Mechanic10 January 2018Similar post
ENGINEER CAT A11 October 2017Similar post
ENGINEER B111 October 2017Similar post