Chevron Technical Services are currently recruiting for a part time experienced Purchase Ledger assistant to work in our office based in Sharston Manchester. This is a temporary role working 3 days a week/ 20 hours a week. However it could lead to a full time role.
As the Purchase Ledger you will primarily be responsible for the processing of purchase ledger transactions for the company, managing invoices, resolving supplier inquiries, assisting with other accounts functions when required and more. End to end purchase ledger processing preferably using an SME Finance package e.g. Opera or Sage
Other duties and responsibilities
• Liaising with suppliers via email and telephone
• Responding to any queries regarding purchase ledger
What are we looking for?
• Previous administrative / accounts experience supporting a team of individuals is essential
• Excellent IT skills, particularly word, excel and previous database use is essential
• Reliable and punctual
• Being able to work to busy deadlines
• Being able to work independently
• Attention to detail
You will be a confident communicator, with the ability to manage a busy and ever-changing work load. Excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills are an essential skill to succeed in this role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact the office