Title: PSS Coordinator
Work Type: Permanent
Our client is an aerospace market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts, and modifications to existing aerospace platforms, to meet the most challenging issues facing the industry today. Utilising its aerospace reputation established over 30 years combined with its EASA/MOD approvals to design, build, test and fly airborne systems, our client provides a comprehensive range of services for both manned aircraft and unmanned airborne vehicles (UAVs/drones).
To work with the People and Shared Services (PSS) team in providing seamless support and coordination of Facilities, H&S, IT, HR and general PSS tasks; with a view to supporting the wider business areas and create efficiency in our working practices. The role will interface with all areas of the business.
· Proactively replenish stationary stock Inc. paper & plastic cups; and central account management. Ensuring business requirements are met in a cost-conscious approach.
· Proactively replenish the coffee machines, tea, sugar & milk in kitchen areas as required.
· Manage pool van, repairs, servicing & MOT, ensuring tasks are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Work order admin, CU & supplier coordination
· Printer management – Hold accurate records on printer location and ensuring cartridge allocation & ordering and maintenance is undertaken efficiently and timely. Ensure cartridges are appropriately recycled.
· Regularly update the internal telephone list in line with new starters and leavers.
· Supporting line managers in ensuring all employees, where applicable, have correct and accurate PPE supplied. Coordinate order with Stores, raise PO & ensure delivery to the employee is recorded.
· In conjunction with the H&S Manager, maintain COSHH folders to ensure they are up to date and organised efficiently to ensure ease of retrieval, as required.
· In conjunction with the H&S Manager, maintain H&S noticeboards to ensure current and accurate information at all times.
· Supporting IT requirements to ensure all new starts have required IT resources on the first day of joining CAeS and recorded accordingly. When employees/contractors leave CAeS, support the return of IT resources and keep accurate records of such. CU WIFI access (work with the sponsor)
· Responsible for maintaining the document map, intranet content, central knowledge hub.
· In conjunction with the Head of PSS coordinate charity & engagement events, internal newsletter (inc. Chairman's Award's, Christmas Meal, Christmas Prosecco, gift cards)
· Coordinate company pension consultant visits and other employee information sessions as per the agreed schedule of dates.
· Assist with management of company benefits including communication sessions, engagement, supplier queries etc.
· Assist with employee mobility including but not limited to, Visa support, international travel plan, country security & risk checks, health surveillance.
· Assist with learning and development arrangements for group sessions e.g. large group training, development and engagement activities (inc. Sharing in Growth – SiG Transformation Programme)
· Support with HR initiative’s and projects as required.
· Accurately maintain the business continuity plan inc. emergency internal/external contact lists; ensuring the data is current.
· Support the Continuous Improvement Review group by accurately recording the actions, updating actions and encourage action owners to progress actions in a timely manner.
· Accurately raise PO's for all facilities, H&S, IT, HR, QA purchases within 3 days of the request.
· Efficiently support the coordination of marketing equipment and material for external events.
· Support and coordinate the supply and demand of marketing literature; maintaining good relationships with suppliers. Whilst accurately recording the materials readily available within the business; taking into account requirements for future events.
· Interfacing with the different business groups to ensure the professional accuracy and relevance of our website; whilst keeping our branding on point. Coordinating website updates; ensuring it reflects our business; ensure Head of PSS is aware of potential areas for improvement (made by PSS Coordinator or others).
· Any other duties as needed or required by the business. Such other relevant duties may be assigned by the Head of PSS in agreement with you. Such an agreement should not be unreasonably withheld.
· You have a legal duty, so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure that you do not endanger yourself or anyone else by your acts or omissions. In addition, you must cooperate with the CAeS on health and safety matters and must not interfere or misuse anything provided for health, safety and welfare purposes.
· You are responsible for applying CAeS Equal Opportunities Policy in your general conduct.
· You have a responsibility to promote high levels of customer care within your own areas of work.
· You are expected to participate in the performance review process, engaging in the setting of objectives in order to assist in monitoring your performance and development with your line manager.
· To be guided by and demonstrate CAeS values, principles and code of business conduct in all working activities and promoting them to others.
· You may, with reasonable notice, be required to work at any of the CAeS sites.
· You have the responsibility to engage with the CAeS’s commitment to delivering value for money services that optimise the use of resources and therefore should consider this when undertaking all duties and aspects of your role.
Skills and abilities
· Excellent clear and concise both written and verbal communication skills; in a professional manner. Adapting style as required. Ability to contribute to internal communications.
· Organisation and attention to detail is essential
· An engaging team player able to convey to all levels and disciplines across the business; while displaying a professional attitude.
· Ability to prioritise and establish their own time management when dealing with multiple tasks, whilst supporting business needs.
· Shows initiative and proactively problem-solves challenges in a logical manner, as required.
· Experience in dealing with suppliers and external parties essential in a professional manner.
· Ability to take a cost-conscious approach to all aspects of daily tasks.
· Proficiently skilled in using with Microsoft Office is essential. Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proven experience working at an office manager or similar level within a multi-faceted environment.
· Operationally diverse knowledge and experience would be an advantage. Including an understanding of all aspects of People & Shared Services for a growing and changing organisation
Personal Attributes and other requirements
Willing to travel if required (occasional requirement).
Be a strong team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members.
To Apply Now for the role of PSS Coordinator please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY!
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, Qatar Airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director