THE GREAT BRITISH CARGO AIRLINE
CargoLogicAir is a new British cargo airline offering customers the highest levels of service, safety and security, and all delivered by our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of air cargo professionals.
From our headquarters at Heathrow Airport, we operate scheduled Boeing 747 Freighter services as well as global air cargo charter flights for customers around the world.
With our lean business model, the development of CargoLogicAir’s services and network will ensure our customers enjoy a consistently high quality of service, and this will be further enhanced as we explore new market opportunities.
To play a key role in the support and development of a new standardized platform that enables CLM and Group Airlines to interrogate a variety of operational, commercial and financial data sets in a centralized and consistent way.
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Technical Services Engineer in our Part M CAMO team, focused on B747-400/-8 Propulsion Systems, based at Stockley Park (near London Heathrow Airport). The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Extensive knowledge of EASA/CAA/ FAA airworthiness regulations and requirements
- Experience in assessing airworthiness data from TCDS holders
- Familiar with Boeing documents and knowledge of My Boeing Fleet system
- Experience on General Electric CF-6 and GEnx data
- Experience in engine trend monitoring and in engine work scope planning
- An understanding of EASA Part M requirements
- Engine maintenance and maintenance management experience.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- B1 Licence or a university Graduate engineer with B747-400/8 type ratings or equivalent experience
- Review of FAA/EASA/CAA requirements, including airworthiness directives
- Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken
- Investigating in-service defects
- Review of in-service data and monitoring reliability programme
- Engine trend monitoring
- Engine work scope planning and liaison with overhaul facilities
- Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes
- With others, planning and scheduling work to be undertaken
- Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX)