Project Management Officer to support the delivery of projects and programmes of activity for a leading Global Composite Research Company based in Bristol.
Details of contract
· Due to start ASAP
· 6 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 37 hours per week + Overtime available as required
· Rate Negotiable
You will have a minimum of NVQ level 4 business administration or equivalent experience, and hold a Project Management qualification
You will have extensive experience in the use of MS Office; particularly Excel, Project and PowerPoint. Proven experience managing large amounts of project financial data in a complex environment.
Main Responsibilities of a Materials Laboratory Engineer:
· Support the programme manager through the implementation and management processes of the project lifecycle
· Produce status reports
· Maintain active risk registers throughout project lifecycle
· General administration duties including, meeting coordination, quarterly review preparation
· Maintain portfolio of pipeline projects
· Provide information to internal and external meetings, actively engage and communicate with stakeholders
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Project Management Officer in a state of the art facility based in Bristol please apply now.
Please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.