6 months ago
* Assist with the implementation of new accounting standards.
* Perform technical accounting research on complex accounting topics and ad-hoc projects as they arise.
* Write accounting white papers, as needed.
* Discuss accounting assessment and conclusions with divisional partners.
* Work closely with FP&A, Investor Relations, and internal and external auditors.
* Prepare and review relevant portions of SEC filings (Form 10-K, 10-Q).
* Develop presentations to senior management.
* Establish/update, maintain and ensure consistent application of accounting policies.
* Organize and facilitate trainings on new accounting standards and other FASB/SEC updates, as needed.
* Support compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements by maintaining and strengthening effective internal controls.
1) Undergraduate degree in accounting or business;
2) Licensed CPA;
3) Minimum five years relevant experience;
4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as position will interface with senior management;
5) Proven ability to work in a team environment, detail-oriented, deadline-focused and has the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be performing satisfactorily in current position. Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.