Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with many of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention. Role:
Project Manager Location:
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager.
The role is permanent and based in Singapore.
As a Project Manager Customer Program Management, you are responsible for supporting Senior Project Managers in delivering various MRO/RMU projects, including all documentation and work packages with 100% compliance. You will be involved in planning, organizing, developing and integrating the technical efforts including establishment, execution and reporting of departmental systems, goals, schedules and budgets for MRO/RMU projects in close collaboration with the MRO department and regional as well as global support functions.
You will be collaborating closely with the MRO/RMU department, site operations, and matrixed support functions including Strategic Global Growth (BD, Sales, Marketing, Communications), Finance, IT, Human Resources, and Legal, Contracts & Compliance to ensure that MRO/RMU project are being executed on time, cost and budget to the full satisfaction or our customers. Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will
- Plans, monitors and manages internal projects from initiation through completion
- Leads and coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management for assigned MRO/RMU Projects
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost as well as customer specifications
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions to ensure customer delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in business a or related professional project management field from an accredited university
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in project coordination
- Solid knowledge of project management processes, procedures and concepts
- Good understanding of business aviation environment
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage priorities of the job
- Strong communication skills to exchange project management information
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Solid influencing skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”