Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Project Manager Pay
: £28.00 PH LTD Contract:
12 Months Location:
This position, based in Broughton, is required to provide Project Management support to the Work package management & ToW management, Ramp-up, Planning & Capex, Change Control & MOD implementation and RC & Business Performance pillars of the Local Programme Team, involving daily interaction with all associated stakeholders across the Single Aisle Programme to achieve time, cost and performance objectives. They will be required to support the Pillar Leaders and associated work package managers on an ad-hoc basis, therefore knowledge of aircraft build process, familiarity with the product and PM experience is required. Dimensions
There are no line management responsibilities; however, this position has a key role in the exploitation of a PM Office integrated service to the LPT. Main Activities and Outputs
Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Daily usage of PM tools, including UP3P, Slide Library and Digital Control Room, in support of LPT Wing Governance information needs and exploitation of Digitalisation initiatives. Key ability to work with Palantir tools and in excel to manipulate data, analyse information, understand trends and produce KPIs.
- Effective stakeholder management, maintaining positive and engaging relationships throughout Wing Value Chain and assist in anticipation of issues from LPT Customers.
- Maintain harmonized and performance project management processes and methods across the project or portfolio to enable strong project execution and secure demonstrated performance versus targeted / planned achievements.
- Ensuring Performance Management: drumbeat of deliverable progress, support major project/programme forums and reviews, action tracking enabling decision making, preparing project's dashboards and communication.
- Establishing robust end-to-end integrated planning for the LPT & projects plus performance tracking in relationship with the stakeholders. Creation of OBS, WBS, governance frameworks, use of EVM and critical path.
- Supporting the implementation of the Pillar R&O management process in line with BSM, and BXS Risk Management framework. Including R&O identification sessions, assessment of deviations and mitigation plan definition/drumbeat.
- Guiding the business in terms of PM and shaping PM methods and tools in accordance with BX standards adapted to the needs of the project/portfolio.
- PM certification level Bronze or equivalent is desirable
- Capture and analyse Project requirements and to define and manage project baselines aligned with top level requirements and the master schedule.
- Set up the project framework and to define detailed project structures (work, cost and organisation breakdown structures) ensuring alignment with project requirements.
- Identify the milestones and all the interdependencies between project activities
- Monitor and control progress based on project objective performance measures including Milestones/Maturity Gates.
- Identify deviations and propose corrective actions.
- Capture and reuse "Lessons Learnt".
- Utilise full range of PM Tools applicable to needs of Business.
- Maintain training in accordance with PMBP of Tomorrow guidelines.
- Adapt and use multiple forms of communication styles to ensure that all people/stakeholders are willing and able to follow common objectives.
- Negotiate & influence using reasoned advocacy in order to gain buy-in as well as using facilitation techniques to manage situations of conflict.
- Use flexible and adaptable working styles to build and develop effective cross-functional team work
- Interact with people of different cultural backgrounds in a constructive manner to achieve commonly accepted results.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Connor Bailey at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”