Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role: Project Manager Location: Dorset Salary: Competitive Permanent role
My client is seeking a Project Manager to work as part of their integrated product team, overseeing test and qualification phase for the Air to Air refuelling program.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters, to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Motivating the whole team to deliver the business case and margins expected. You will be working on behalf of major customer and the role is customer facing. The position has no direct reports but you will oversee a team of indirect reports.
The role is based in Dorset and requires minimal travel.
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience as a Project Manager within an Aerospace business, focused on new product development.
- Test/Qualification phase of life cycle management experience would be advantageous.
- Experience working in customer facing project teams
- Experience of managing high value complex projects
- Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
About the client:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct, motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, they help customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
They have proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems. If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"