Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Project Manager Pay:
£30 per hour Contract:
6 months Location:
Filton The client:
Would you like to be part of the A320 Family success story? Do you have solid project management know-how and would you be interested in getting involved in new development projects in the systems perimeter?
A vacancy for a Project Management Business Partner for Single Aisle Systems
has arisen with my client in Filton. The Role:
Your role as project management business partner is to provide project management expertise & support for the Landing Gear, fuel & inerting which plays an important role in strengthening the competiveness of the bestselling fleet. You will take part in these activities for new development projects in the systems perimeter of the A320 family program.
Challenging development projects will give you the opportunity to:
Tasks & accountabilities:
- Integrate in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Practice and improve your project management skills
- Work in an international environment
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Project planning (schedule and costs) according to applicable standards and monitor the project performance
- Risk and opportunity management
- Change management
- Analyse, integrate and provide quantitative and qualitative data to support decision making
- Prepare project status reports for the project leaders, IPT leader and other stakeholders.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in project management, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Solid experience in project management (a certification would be a plus)
- Knowledge of the aircraft development processes (Systems, airframe etc.)
- Sense of curiosity and team spirit, desire to learn and evolve
- Advanced level of English
This role may involve some travelling for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”