4 months ago
About the position
The responsibility of this position is to lead project management for all Civil and Infrastructure aspects of a warehouse expansion. This position is required to ensure compliance and that the project is carried out in a professional and timely manner.
* Ability to oversee entire process and knowledgeable in project management relating to all operational and administration procedures.
* Responsible for overseeing all project activities. To work closely with contractors and suppliers in executing tasks according to implementation plan.
* Work seamlessly with other functional organizations within Satair and Airbus to ensure the overall implementation project scope, schedule and costs to meet the initial targets.
* Presentation of proposals, and drafting of project management plan.
* Manage and review all design and submission from sub-contractors.
* Ensure designs are of high build ability values and cost effective for implementation.
* Chair meeting, report progress status and ensure timely delivery of project.
* Maintain a close relationship with the project teams
* Communicate and coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth pre-construction, during construction and post-construction
* 3+ years related experience
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil Engineering
1.5 year contract
Satair Group offers
a unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international company where you will become part of a well-functioning multinational team and work closely with our product managers, customer order desk, marketing, supply chain and sales colleagues to reach your objectives. Therefore, you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued.
Satair Group is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.