9 months ago
6 days ago
Number of Openings
Become a key team member in the delivery of a c.€50m per annum capital programme and manage the delivery of a number of projects. Projects are delivered in accordance with timelines, quality, and cost objective as set out by the company and in compliance with best in class governance and controls procedures as defined within internal project execution system. The role involves accountablility for all aspects of the assigned projects inc. cost, quality and programme and act as an interface and drive the design team. Promote a positive safety culture in the team and on site. Act as main interface with the client on assigned projects
All applications should be submitted by Wednesday 22nd Nov 2017
* Relevant qualification in project management or demonstrate equivalence through experience
* A third level degree in a relevant building code (Architectural, QS, Engineering etc)
* A proven record of CPD training
* At least 5 years’ experience in project management (Ideally client side)
* At least 2 years’ prior experience in their relevant base qualification relating to building design or management
* MS Project or P6 (Programming skills)
* Cost management
* Stakeholder management experience
* Basic AutoCAD skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Fire safety awareness
* PSDP or similar training and awareness
* Knowledge of the Building Control Amendment Regulations
* Committed to daa values
* Project initiation, inc. developing the brief with the client & setting up new projects on the internal systems.
* Assisting the client with the preparation of financial approvals documents including leading the value for money assessments.
* Creating detailed and realistic project programmes & cost estimates with the project team
* Preparing innovative and “outside the box” project execution plans.
* Ensuring monthly reports are completed for projects.
* Co-ordinating Planning Documents
* Co-ordinating Fire Certificates and DAC
* Co-ordinating legislative Compliance documentation
* Liaising with the future asset owners and generating life cycle assessments.
* Preparing the contract specific documentation for each project.
* Acting as contract administrator.
* Preparing the procurement strategy for each project, under the guidance and direction of the senior management.
* Preparing brief & tender documents for the appointment of contractors and external consultants.
* Managing the external consultants (when necessary) with specific Technical input from the Design Team.
* Liaising with the client to manage all stakeholder requirements.
* Brief Site team COW/RE/RA for supervision during the construction phase in conjunction with the Design Team.
* Co-ordinating Permit to work applications
* Planning transition of system / asset into operation (Handover).
* Ensuring the delivery of the Safety File and all supporting documentation to the client.
* Managing & agreeing the Final Account including the release of retentions
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS