Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Project Management Specialist
My Client is a US based airline with a large international presence. This role is to be based in Shannon, Ireland.
Please note candidates must have the right to live and work in Europe on application and must hold a FAA A&P License.
To manage, direct and control the Company’s major modification and conversion programs at vendor locations to ensure that all activities are performed in accordance with the modification/maintenance/passenger to freighter conversion budget/cost constraints, schedule, configuration requirements and quality standards. Ensure programs are in full compliance with contract requirements, specifications and Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s).
- Represent the Company as the Project Leader for all activities associated with specific aircraft programs at assigned vendor locations.
- Organise, lead and direct the activities associated with used acquisition aircraft inspections/evaluations.
- Participate in contract negotiations with manufacturers, maintenance/modification and conversion vendors.
- Manage and control on-site administration of aircraft maintenance, conversion/modification contracts to ensure compliance.
- Plan, organise, co-ordinate, monitor and control the work of a team of engineers, quality assurance specialists, planners, materials administrators and others who assist in specific assignments related to the maintenance, conversion/modification of the aircraft.
- Audit all project related invoices, statements and payment applications and approve them for payment.
- Make timely decisions for correction of all discrepancies noted during the aircraft maintenance, modification/conversion activities, including the correction of all discrepancies discovered during aircraft acceptance test flights.
- Direct the activities relating to the technical acceptance of aircraft, including review of all applicable airworthiness directives and maintenance/modifications performed.
- Assure airworthiness of aircraft re-delivered to the Company after work is accomplished at contract vendors.
- Ensure the successful flow of pertinent information between the Company, contract modification facilities, flight crews and outside vendors to ensure a complete understanding of alteration requirements and policies/procedures. Brief senior management as appropriate.
- To perform all other related duties as assigned.
Skills and attributes required:
- Must already hold on date of application the right to live and work in Europe.
- FAA A & P licence required
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency