5 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Project Management Specialist and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter
* A university degree in economics, aviation, tourism, engineering, IT or similar subject.
* At least 5 years’ experience in project management of large and complex projects with over 1 Mio. € budgets with the proven track record.
* Profound knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
* Project Management Certificate, PMI PMP certificate preferred.
* Good communication skills (oral and in writing) in English and Turkish, additionally German would be a benefit.
* Outstanding human relationship and stakeholder management skills evident in the ability to lead intercultural and distributed teams.
* Ability to organize and influence.
* International and intercultural experience.
* Ability to be proactive, independent and self-organized as well as drive to lead initiatives.
* Airline and IT background would be an asset.
Project Management Specialist responsibilities will be;
* Lead and manage large and complex projects.
* Take full responsibility for the delivery of project objectives within the agreed time, budget and quality constraints.
* Initiate, plan, execute, control and close assigned projects.
* Apply project management mythology to secure the project success incl. stakeholder, risks, schedule, budget, scope, quality, communications, procurement and integration management.
* Communicate vision, mission, and status of the project to the stakeholders.
* Collect requirements, define and agree on the scope with all stakeholders.
* Lead the project team, consisting of SunExpress and potentially vendor resources at multiple distributed locations.
* Supervise project execution, identify plan deviations and initiate corrective actions.
* Verify that the project deliverables meet the project requirements.
* Report to and prepare decisions for the project steering committee.
* Collect Lessons Learned.
* Contribute to the improvement of Project Management maturity at SunExpress.
* Define project management standards, processes, templates, and tools.
* Knowledge sharing among Project Managers at SunExpress.
* Present Project Management related topics and provide training.
* Execute project reviews.
* Improve and enhance project management infrastructure, e.g., PM systems.
* Reports to Head of Project Management.