2 months ago
Project Integrator (Systems Engineering & Integration)
Req #: 222874
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a project integrator on our team, you’ll manage the development and integration of individual projects within our large scale program. You’ll keep your projects on course as you track progress, anticipate needs, and facilitate communication between the Acquisition Office, program managers, lead engineers, and customer. Your organized, hands-on approach will help you stay ahead of challenges and build a team that consistently delivers beyond expectations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work and communicate at multiple levels from senior leadership to installation teams
* 5+ years of project initiation and tailoring
* 5+ years of experience with tracking project deliverables, milestones, and schedules for systems or software delivery programs
* 5+ years of experience with requirements review and tracking.
* 5+ years of experience with management for systems or software delivery programs
* Experience with program management, Readiness reviews, and Governance boards
* Experience with conducting technical exchange meetings
* Experience with working in team environments
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with using SharePoint
* TS/SCI with CI poly required
* HS diploma or GED required
Nice If You Have:
* Knowledge of Microsoft Visio is preferred
* Ability to prepare and conduct briefings to diverse audiences
* Ability to create project documentation
* BA or BS degree
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.