4 months ago
Project Engineer Sr
Ampthill - Bedfordshire
Specific Job Description
To support the SV Programme with regard to Change Proposal impact assessment and processing, together with Defect Reporting and Corrective Action System (DRACAS) investigation and resolution..
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
We are looking for talented individuals with demonstrable experience in delivering complex, high value, critical components and services from suppliers. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path. Please note that the LMUK Ampthill working pattern is a 9 day fortnight with the site closed every second Friday.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Experience of working with Engineering and Production Teams to flow Engineering Data in the required manner.
* Ability to generate Windchill controlled BOM data and ensure it is correctly configured ready for transfer to the SAP Production Tool/Assist IPT Leads in identifying when/if it is appropriate to conduct tolerancing/producibility workshops, design kaizens, Design For Assembly (DFA)/Design for Manufacture (DFM) workshops, requirements analysis, Cost And Independent Variable (CAIV) trades, cost reduction brainstorms, etc., in support of the IPT's affordability target.
* Able to support the investigation and resolution of Change Proposals and Defect Reporting and Corrective Action System (DRACAS).
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
* Production or Manufacturing knowledge
* CADM (Configuration and Data Management) experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.